- Application Fee - $25.00
- Qualifications - Prospective residents must make (net) at least 3.5 times the monthly rent, have acceptable credit history, have acceptable work and rental histories for one year, and not be convicted of certain crimes. No more than two adults are allowed per apartment.
- Leases - All are for six months and continue month-to-month thereafter, except where noted.
- Security Deposits - $250 - $500 depending on the apartment. Occasionally a resident will be required to deposit more due to poor credit. Upon move out, we withhold $75 from the security deposit refund for carpet cleaning.
- Late Fee - $20 after the 5th plus $2 per day up to a total of $50, except where noted.
- Repair Orders - We believe in getting them done as soon as possible, usually within one business day. For emergencies that truly affect safety, health or welfare, residents are asked to call 865-2602 after business hours.
- Military Orders - Military residents will be released from their lease if they bring in a copy of their orders. We do not release for post housing.
- Pets - Absolutely no dogs (except in a very few units); cats with a $150 non-refundable fee each. Birds and fish are ok without a fee. Reptiles are not allowed.
- Texas Apartment Association - We are members of this association and use their approved lease forms.
- Office Hours - Copperas Cove Office: (108 W. Avenue F) 9am-12pm and 1pm-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Gatesville Office: (2504A E. Main Street) Monday through Friday 1-5pm and by appointment.
Gatesville Courtyard Apartments: On-site Manager - Apt. #114, call (254) 865-2602.
- After Hours, call 254-865-2602 (Copperas Cove and Gatesville).
- Pest Control - Done quarterly.
- Satellite Dishes are allowed only in specific locations.
- Other Rentals - We
have a limited number of commercial offices, three-bedroom apartments,
and single family homes for rent from time to time. Please inquire if
you may be interested.